It's no wonder our teens are shooting in their High Schools, what with...
- the video games they play
- the movies they watch
- the shows on TV
- and the reports on the news
And it's no wonder our children are depressed and committing suicide, what with...
- dysfunctional, destructive families
- limited options for successful employment
- bullying and hatred
- and access to ALL kinds of guns
It's no wonder that our children struggle in their sexuality, what with...
- sexually explicit commercials; movies, video games and TV shows
- exposure to gender and orientation confusion displayed in all the above
- political and public leaders sexually harassing and abusing women
- music and YouTube videos that debase, demoralize and expose them to porn
And it's no wonder that "Millenials" and younger don't trust or respect us, what with...
- our cops who kill minority youth
- the president who promotes political racism
- a government that does not support the needy and under-privileged
- and a higher educational system that financially rapes their students
Maybe it's time we stop wondering what to do or if there's anything that can be done and instead, be a wonder.
The wonder of creation is that God loves variety! And there are a variety of Christians in the world. We cannot and should not be the same as one another and do not have to be the same to be unified in our beliefs. And so, with
- Christians of every political party...
- Christians of every ethnicity...
- Christians of every denomination...
- Christians of every economic status
- And Christians of every AGE...
It's time to stop wondering and be a wonder. It's time to be The Church.
It's time to be that chosen generation; a royal priesthood; a peculiar people; a holy nation; One in Christ Jesus.
It's time to stop wondering about the world and be a wonder in the world.
It's no wonder Jesus hasn't come back yet... The Church still has so much work to do.
Let's get to work ya'll -