Do you ever feel guilty for wanting more because scripture says to be content?
And then do you feel bad about feeling guilty because guilt is not of God?
Only then to remember that what is of God are His promises of abundance?
That's when you're back to square one - wanting more.
Your cycle repeats at "square one," but it ends with square One.
"I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me."
Yes, Jesus is in us and we are in Him. But we have not been made perfect in His Oneness. How do I know?
- Is Jesus in perfect health?
- Does Jesus walk in perfect relationship with the Father?
- Does Jesus walk in perfect relationship with all of us?
- Does Jesus walk in perfect provision and prosperity?
- Does Jesus walk in perfect love?
- Does Jesus walk in perfect authority?
- Does Jesus walk in perfect power?
- Does Jesus walk in perfect wisdom and understanding?
- Long Life
- Abundant Life
- Eternal Life
- Whole life - nothing missing; broken or lacking.
Are you walking in the fullness of your salvation? Deliverance? Healing? Safety? Long life and divine health; abundance and prosperity; peace of mind and contentment?
No? Do you want more?
The more you want for your life is the "more" Jesus has provided for you through your salvation!
Yes, you want more - you are supposed to want more. And you are supposed to be living with more; walking in more and DOING more so that your life will be a witness of how much Jesus loves you and will love anyone who comes to Him.
Love doesn't withhold. Love isn't stingy. Love doesn't let you hurt. Love will not let you wallow in sickness. Love doesn't tolerate strife.
God, who is Love wants His best for YOU! He wants you to want more so that He can give you more. And it is the enemy who makes you feel guilty so that you will not receive what God has for you.
There is more waiting just for you. Receive more through Jesus... today.