iChurch4Life @ The House of His Glory

Monday, April 27, 2015

Just Living

So here's what I've been thinking lately - 

So many of us (including myself) have been feeling like we just want to live life.  There seems to be so many issues, difficulties, struggles and trials that keep us from simply living a life worth living for - and that's everyday! Never mind when there's an emergency!

We each have careers or jobs, families and friends, dreams and desires, hopes and aspirations - and a whole bunch of things we just simply want out of life.  But living out all those things on a day to day basis can easily be overwhelming at best and elusive in the least!

No really - think about it with me - 

Are you really living the life you want to live or are you just living?  I'd like to ask you if you have the guts to live the life you really want to live - however, you'd probably give me a very legitimate list of reasons, obstacles, hindrances and people who are standing in the way of you living that awesome life.

Who am I kidding?  I've got that same list too!

Romans 1:17 says, "For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith."

Gosh - if it's that difficult to just live the life we've already got, then how are we at all supposed to just live by faith!?

...And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God! (Mark 11:22) ...And, He may not have said it with an exclamation point, but I am.

Have faith in God...
And Jesus said, if you have seen me, you have seen the Father...
And if we have seen the word, then we've seen Jesus...
Because Jesus is the Word. (John 1:1-3 & 14)

So what am I really saying?  
If we have faith in the Word, it's the same as having faith in God!

- If we have faith in God then we will have faith in 3 John 1:2
  •  Beloved, I wish above all things that YOU may prosper and be in health, even as your soul prospers.  (Prosperity and health sound like a life worth living!) 
- If we have faith in God then we will have faith in 2 Peter 1:3
  • According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue: ("All things," glory and virtue sound like a life worth living to me!)
- If we have faith in God then we will have faith in Philippians 4:19
  • But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (ALL my need - sounds like a life definitely worth living to me!)
And there are probably 8 other scriptures I can think of off the top of my head that promise a life worth living as well - scriptures dealing with protection, healing, prosperity, abundance, wealth, riches, peace, hope, provision, purpose and wholeness.

So, remember I started this blog with: "Here's what I've been thinking lately?"

So - here's what I've decided after all my thinking...
             I'M TAKING CONTROL OVER THE LIFE I WANT TO LIVE!
             I'M TAKING CONTROL OVER THE LIFE GOD SAID I CAN LIVE!

  1. I'm changing my prayers, no longer begging and hoping, but declaring and asking as if I've already been given what I'm praying for. (Mark 11:24)
  2. I'm believing that all of God's promises are already yes, and are for me. (2 Corinthians 1:20)
  3. I'm trusting that I can have whatsoever I say. (Mark 11:23)
  4. I'm confident that if I say it, God will hear it. (1John 5:14)
  5. I'm positive that if God hears, it angels will do it. (Psalm 103:20)
No listen, I'm not talking about some nicey-nice, give-it-a-try, and go back to the same old trying-to-just-live-my-life-ways! 

I'm talking new confidence...
New power...
New belief...
New truth...
NEW LIFE!

I'M TAKING FULL CONTROL OVER MY HEALTH!
I'M TAKING FULL CONTROL OVER MY PROSPERITY!
I'M TAKING FULL CONTROL OVER MY PURPOSE!
I'M TAKING FULL CONTROL OVER MY GIFTINGS!
I'M TAKING FULL CONTROL OVER MY FUTURE! 

And I'm standing on the Word of Isaiah 54:17 that no WEAPON, REASON, OBSTACLE, HINDRANCE or PERSON that is formed against ME shall prosper; and every tongue that rises against ME in judgment I WILL condemn!

WHY? 
And how can I be so sure that this new attitude will really manifest a life worth living for?

Because Isaiah 54:17 ends this way: "This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD!" This applies to ME and YOU! Believe it!

Again, I added the exclamation point... But still - this is the word I mix with faith, knowing I am justified and made righteous through Jesus.

Watch my 2015: I will change "just living" into JUSTified LIVING!

And, I "Triple-God" DARE you to JUST LIVE with me!

Power, Love & Peace, ya'll!
~Pastor D

No comments:

Post a Comment